Dan Haeck, Michelle Haeck, and Corey Kelley Pittsburgh Area Realtors
We are the key to your next door.
We are full time Residential and Commercial Realtors specializing in New Home Construction, resort and second homes, relocation, City Living, Condos & Lofts, vacation homes, luxury home properties, and vacant land. We have a worldwide referral network for relocation properties. Married since 1986, born and raised in the area, we call Pleasant Hills home where we have raised our two children. Dan has been a volunteer firefighter for Pleasant Hills Fire Company since 1975 where he served as the borough fire chief for 14 years and is now a life member. Michelle served as the fire company's treasurer. Dan has also volunteered for several organizations in the past including Jefferson Hills EMS, Big Brother for BBBS of Pittsburgh, and Make-A-Wish of Greater Pittsburgh which is a charity that Coldwell Banker supports every year. In 2012, Dan was appointed to Pleasant Hills Borough Council.
We have been ranked in the Top 100 agents for Coldwell Banker Pittsburgh Offices since 2009, top 50 since 2012, top 25 since 2014, and in 2016, in the Top 10.
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies, Market Trends and Statistics
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target Home Searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
Residential Construction Certified (RCC)
Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
REALTOR (Realtor Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh)
Full Time Realtors
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Fair Housing Advocate
Experienced in New Home Construction and Vacant Land Sales
Experienced in Commercial Real Estate Sales
Experienced in City Living , Town Homes, Condos, and Loft Sales.
Experienced in Resort, Vacation, and Second Home Sales
Over 30 years in sales and marketing experience. (Inside & outside sales, retail, mfg. rep.)
Over 30 years of accounting office administration experience.
Reviews/Testimonials: (see more or leave a Review/Testimonial)
Dan and Michelle were extremely helpful when I was looking for a house. They were always available when I needed them. They also found a lot of places that fit my interest. I had a great buying experience for my first time buying my own place. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
We were looking to move, So when we contacted Dan & Michelle & told them what we were looking for it made it easy for us. They are a no pressure team who are very flexable to accomadate around schedule. I would recommend them to anyone and I have!
Dan & Michelle Haeck are by far the greatest duo paired real estate agents my wife and I have encountered. They're very attentive to your needs, and help make the whole overal process of buying a house easier. Definately recommend these great people.
I 100% recommend Dan & Michelle Haeck. They made it very easy for us to look at houses. They did not rush us into a decisions and were very helpful in helping us find out first home. They showed us all options and helped make the whole overal process of buying a house easier. I highly recommend Dan and Michelle to anyone that may be looking to buy or sale a house. A+ Realtors
I've worked with Dan & Michelle for years and they are always very professional. I am most impressed with how they put their clients first. As an inspector, I see many agents that seem more interested in selling the house versus selling their client the "right" house. Dan & Michelle always seem to care more about their client then they do about just getting a commission.
Kelly (Eagle Home Inspections)
What to expect when listing with us:
- Property Brochures - Beautiful, professionally printed property brochures to showcase your home.
- Single Property Website - Professionally designed property website that is viewable on all devices and easily shared via social media.
- Professional photography to include 30 professional photos plus one virtual twilight photo perfect for print and online to make your property look its very best.
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Program for International Luxury Homes Market.
- Property Tour - Professionally produced photo slideshow with narration and Online Promotion posted on At Home in Pittsburgh YouTube Channel.
- Targeted Online Advertising - Geographic targeting technology markets your property directly to local buyers online and on social media.
- Just Listed eFlyer - "Just Listed" announcement eBlast sent to an exclusive list of personal and professional contacts to include area Realtor Notification.
- Homebase In-Touch online rapid response system for buyer contact within seconds.
- Mobile Brochure - Exclusive yard sign panel with CB Mobile Brochure technology that delivers your home's unique details and photos to consumer mobile phones.
- Silver Envelope Home Announcement - Stunning, tri-fold property announcements direct mailed to your neighborhood in silver envelopes that get noticed.
- Search Engine Optimization makes us among the top websites returned in keyword searches.
- Home Search Alert allows registered buyers to receive alerts on new listings.
- Sell CB First system allowing agents to promote new future listings for a faster sale.
- Home-base exclusive transaction management system for 24/7 access to your documents.
- Seller Update - Detailed report outlining everything that has been done to bring your home to market and maximize it's exposure.
- Property Syndication - Your home will be displayed on hundreds of websites, including the most-visited real estate websites in the world.
- Agent Tours, Agent Emails & Open Houses when appropriate.
- Answer our phone, return voice mails promptly, & communicate well with clients.
- Bring pre-approved qualified buyers, very important in today’s market.
- Coldwell Banker Concierge & Customer Services Guarantee is written 100% for you.
"We're the key to your next door"
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Why You Should Be Excited About the Housing Market
Hey Dan, Looks Great! David & I are trucking along. If I hear of someone looking to sell or buy, I'll send them your way. Still enjoying Grandview Towers & our view of The Steel City. Regards, Boe
-Everett / Boe, Client
They were buyer and seller agent for me,and they were excellent. They were very helpful, gave great advise, gave timely updates,and were very nice. I do not drive so they helped out with that which made it easy, i would highly recommend them.
-Eileen Reiner, Client
What a fantastic team! Both Mr. and Mrs. Haeck bring a phenomenal amount of energy, knowledge and patience to the table. They create a comfortable relationship which ensures that the home buying process proceeds very smoothly. They were always available whenever I had questions which was also much appreciated. I would definitely recommend this team of realtors.
-Rich Schmitt, Client
Dan & Michelle spent a full week with my wife and me looking at over 50 houses to find the right one in a large price range over a large area. They were always upbeat, friendly, professional experts, and a pleasure to work with. We probably were not. :) Their attention to detail and proactiveness through the entire process was refreshing. We highly recommend them
-Shelly and Keith Schlosser, Client
Dan and Michelle did a great job representing me as a buyer. They are true professionals and put their client's interests ahead of their own. One thing I really liked is accessibility and FAST response. Dan answers his cell phone after hours and that was a huge help to me as I was located on the opposite coast.
-Mark Meltzer, Client